Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to the Family


I can't take full credit for this fabulous new Gucci purse I found. I spotted it a few weeks ago online at Neiman Marcus and tried to buy it but alas it was sold out. Then I ran into my wonderful friend Katie and she had the exact same purse I had been eyeing! She purchased it downtown in Charleston but said it was the last one, so it inspired me to search online again. Lo and behold there was one available back at Neimans and now on sale for half price! It was like me and this purse were meant to be! I still love my everyday Gucci purse but I am excited to use this one as a beach and travel tote for the summer! I love the rainbow print and large size, perfect for toting all my baby stuff around. I was practically drooling the day it arrived, I was so excited. So welcome to my purse family, Gucci Sunset Tote, I think you will like it here!

1 comment:

katie stevenson said...

Love it! A friend joked that she can see me coming a mile away since I ALWAYS have this fab tote slung over my shoulder. :)