Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gift Guide | Jewelry

I was planning to run a gift guide for the men this weekend but it is taking me a bit longer to put together- they are always the hardest to shop for.  Stay tuned for it as I will post it this week!  Today it is all about jewelry.  I rounded up some great options in all different price ranges.

Jewelry Gift guide


I love Anna Beck jewelry it is so pretty and I love her attention to detail.  I have admired this necklace for awhile now and it was just reduced.  A great everyday piece great alone or layered! 

I own these in 3 colors.  They are great,  not too heavy and they come in several colors.  They are only $42. 

Every time I wear this ring I get compliments.  For the price it looks amazing on.  Use code LOVE30 to save 30%!  Making it only $20! 

I want this beauty for myself.  It comes in gold, rose gold and copper.
I love the idea of this stacked with other bracelets or alone.   I actually love the idea of ordering the gold and rose gold and wearing them stacked together.
This is one of my favorite rings, I wear it all the time!
If you want more of a statement ring I love this turquoise one and it is currently 30% off til midnight tonight.

These are a fun pop of color and under $50! 
I love the idea of this chunky necklace paired with just a plain tee!  It is 30% off today too. Use code LOVE30.
I love the detail on this cuff.
Such pretty colors and only $28.
I really like the simplicity of this ring.  It is so simple and stunning.
This is so pretty.  I like the mixed silver and gold.
These have been sold out and finally restocked!  Perfect for the holidays!
I love any and all Anna Beck jewelry.  I have my eye on this beauty!  It would make a great everyday ring!
Candyshop Vintage is a local Charleston shop and I just adore Deirdre the owner/designer. I own this necklace and wear it often!  
She is famous for her rice beads if you don't own any you need them!  I own several colors.

Several of you have asked about my acrylic jewelry boxes in my bedroom.  I found mine at Homegoods for a great price but these are the exact same ones I have.  They are really large and hold quite a bit of jewelry.
I have the larger size pictured above but they also make this slightly smaller version.



I don't have the ring holder but I am tempted to buy one.  They would make great stocking stuffers and are under $30!


Lastly,  my friend Karina from Waffles and Honey has put together the most beautiful gift boxes and they are only $49.  You can custom create and pick what stones you want in the necklace.  I was just gonna do the kid's birthstones but I liked the idea of three stones so I added mine in too.  I love the result.   I did my necklace in gold because that is all I wear but you can also make it in silver as well.  She also does birthstone earrings.  These make such a special and thoughtful gift.  

I also have the initial charm necklace.  It makes a great gift for a mom or grandmother with the kid's initials.









No comments: