Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Resort Obsessions

I had a reader request to share some resort favorites as she is headed somewhere tropical over President's day.  Perfect timing since I leave for St John's in about 4 weeks.  I have beach wear on the brain.  I know it is still cold everywhere but it is fun to dream of warmer temperatures and a sunny escape.  

resort

Such a gorgeous one piece.  Also comes in black and red.

Also comes in white.

This looks like it would be so flattering.  

Loving all the cute pom-poms

This is perfect to toss on with jean shorts but would also be cute with jeans too.

I always love the palm print.  This would be great for any of you pregnant ladies too.
I love a cute necklace to toss on with a cover-up or white tee.

I really want this one.  I love the style and embroidery detail.

Under $100.

I own this in the black version and love it.  The tie dye is so fun.
This is on my wish list.  It is cloth so it is light weight and easy to fold up and pack.


This is under $100 and comes in several color options.

I just bought these at Target and they are adorable in person and under $30.

Super cute and on sale for under $50.

I just love fun earrings when I am on vacation.   These also come in blue and green and I like that they look lightweight!
I always love a neutral sandal and these would go with everything.
Mara never disappoints.  I am contemplating this one for our trip.  I love the color palette and style.





1 comment:

Just Jess said...

I love all the coverups you posted. I was at Target this weekend and they had some adorable new swimwear pieces. It's making me want to plan a beach weekend ASAP! Jess at Just Jess