Thursday, May 9, 2013

Obsessions

Lately I have been having a love affair with tie dye.  I guess my inner hippie is coming out.  I love this little tee.  It would look so cute with jean shorts or white jeans.

I am pretty smitten with all things Velvet is coming out with lately.  Love this maxi it looks so comfortable and chic.  Perfect for a day of running errands or a night out.  Love both colors equally and the price is great.

After Erin blogged about these this week and after seeing them in every fashion magazine from Bazaar to Vogue, I am fairly certain I need a pair.  These are my three favorites.


I am such a huge fan of Social Dress Shop and my love just grew even more now that Sarah picked up the line Hunter Dixon.  How amazing is this dress??  The colors, the pattern, the style it is pure perfection begging me to buy her.  Good news for you all Sarah is offering 25% any full priced items with code DRESS25.  

I can't believe these are from the Gap!  How fabulous are they??
{GREAT GATSBY SOUNDTRACK}
Download it, its good.  So many amazing artist including my boy Jayz.


This is the most gorgeous bathing suit ever.  It looks like it would be so flattering.


15 comments:

Laura said...

I have that swimsuit and it is super flattering! It feels great too.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I am SOOO excited to see Gatsby. Like, really excited.

caycee said...

Okay that is one one-piece I would totally rock ;) Plus you need that pink maxi for many reasons ;)

blue chickadee said...

Love all of Hunter Dixon's designs!! Good to know Social Dress Shop picked up her line!! Annnd the one piece, been seeing it all over Pinterest and I never tire of it!!! Love!!!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Agree with Chassity. We need to do a girls' night to see Gatsby! Love those wedges and bathing suit!!! Agree with Caycee that you need that maxi in your closet!!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love your list especially that Velvet dress. Might have to treat myself ;) And hasnt Gap really had some great stuff lately? Great sales too!

pretty little things said...

I love that peplum dress and I bet that soundtrack is awesome! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Gap is pulling out all the stops lately. And I couldn't be more excited for a little Great Gatsby flick in my near future.

www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I love that one pieces are making a come back and that one is especially cute!

Anonymous said...

What great finds! And PS think I had a Natalie sighting last night. Were you and your precious boy at Crust? Wasn't sure but will have to say hi next time. Love the blog!

natasha {schue love} said...

So many cute things! Can't wait to see Great Gatsby!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Awesome picks as usual! That bathing suit is pretty awesome!

Unknown said...

loving this Hunter Dixon dress and I am OBSESSED with the Gatsby soundtrack.. check out my blog tomorrow for a really fun Gatsby post!

XO, Stefanie
Life on the Squares

Sadie + Stella said...

That hunter dixon dress is everything!!!

Julia Ryan said...

I can't wait for Gatsby! Love the SDS dress and that one piece. Like a lot.