Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Obsessions

Today I round up a few beauties I am loving.

I really like the style and rainbow stripes.

I love a good black dress and this one is under $100.


Another one under $100.

I never tire of white blouses.  I love the detail on this one.


This blouse has the cutest back!  Also comes in white in yellow.

I have a similar pair of earrings from Madewell that I love.  They are super lightweight too.
I am beyond obsessed with this dress.

Love this shade of green.

The cutest print and under $100.

I am always looking for good workout shorts.  I like that these are not crazy short. They also come in a gorgeous blush pink and green color.
I love nothing more than a classic black one piece.

The cutest nude sandals.  Currently on sale.

 Chambray and tassels- yes please.

I love both of the these embroidered clutches.  Such a fun addition to any outfit.  Both are under $75.
I especially love the gold color and ruffle detail.





No comments: