Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Missoni Wish List

I love M Missoni. I own three dresses and a skirt and they are some of my favorite pieces in my closet. I think they are classic and I always love them even years after I have bought them. Their clothing is definitely an investment but it is worth it. I always watch and wait til it goes on sale and scarf it up! Neiman Marcus runs great sales on M Missoni frequently, so keep an eye out for great deals there. These are two pieces I am lusting after for my fall wardrobe. I can so see Rachel Zoe sporting the cardigan which makes me love it even more!


PHOTOS: NEIMAN MARCUS

They also have some fabulous home accessories like pillows, throws and blankets.
I adore this pillow, in one of their signature zigzag prints.

I love this outdoor seat cushion. It is so cute in the black and white pattern!

I am dying to have this fabulous pouf in my den!

Normally I am a fan of an all white bed, but I love the idea of this zigzag blanket as a throw on a chair or foot of a bed.

Best of all, all of this Missoni home collection is on sale at Unica Home right now through September!
PHOTOS: UNICA HOME

No comments: