Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Look For Less: Color Block Maxi Dress

I blogged about this super cute Splendid Dress last week. And while it is a pretty good price for a maxi dress I found an even better deal!
{SPLENDID TEE MAXI DRESS}, $138




{F21 COLORBLOCK MAXI DRESS}, $14.50
I honestly think I like this dress even better because it doesn't cut off right at the hips. It would look so cute with a belt or a statement necklace. Consider her mine.



And speaking of Forever 21 I picked up this cute dress in the store. I could not find it online yet but it is currently in the King Street store. It came with a belt but I ditched because it looked cheapo. It is a great mustard yellow color and I see myself wearing it all summer. It has such a loose easy fit!

19 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Great finds! Might need to head over to F21 later!

Anonymous said...

Love this! wish they had more F21's in the UK.

Check out my giveaway- http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

natasha {schue love} said...

Ooo loving that new dress fro m F21! Super cute and breezy for the summer! :)

Whitney {The Pink Elephant} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney {The Pink Elephant} said...

Great find! I'm adding the color block to my shopping bag right now.

Hannah said...

How does the F21 maxi fit in the bust? Is it tight? I'm pretty busty and wonder how it would fit before I order it.

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

I love both of your F21 finds! So cute!

Andrea said...

Great F21 finds!! Love them both!

Balancing Lisa said...

agreed, like the F21 one better! and lOVE that yellow dress you got too! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

Michelle @ Ten June said...

1. I need both of those dresses. I think a bump could grow in both? 2. WHEN did they open up a F21 on King? Holy cow if that existed when I was at CofC....

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Love your F21 dress! Such a great find :)

Sadie + Stella said...

Totally need this dress.

The Daily Stroll said...

love the mustard dress! great find

Val said...

Looks like I'm going to the liquor store today and forever 21. I love that store. Such a cute dress.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I LOVE elderflower! I like to mix it with champagne for an easy champagne cocktail. Yum!!

Pris said...

Love that yellow dress! Great for summer!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Oh I've been eyeing that Splended tee maxi dress, but thanks for showing me the F21 version!! Such a steal.

Unknown said...

You find the BEST stuff! And, that cool change cover up? I have it in like every color, best cover up ever!
Love you blog!:)xx

Bud and Leo said...

Every once in awhile you'll find great finds at F21! I just need patience and a coffee before going in :) xo Lis