Thursday, August 27, 2015

My 6 Favorite Tee Shirts

There is nothing better then the perfect fitting tee shirt.  
I rounded up a few of my tried and true favorites.  These range in price and I like them each for different reasons.  Would love to hear if you have any favorite tees!

This is the perfect faded, slouchy tee.  I own this in three colors I love it so much.  Size down it runs large I am wearing size XS.

This tee is on the pricier side but man I love it.  Perfect thickness, length, and fit.  Occasionally you can luck up and find the discontinued colors at TJMaxx.  If you want just a great black or white tee to wear alone or layered this is it.


I bought this tee on a whim because it reminded me of a lululemon one I had.  For the price (only $12!) this tee is awesome.  I have two colors and frequently wear them with my workout gear.   I find I don't like the side slit as much for everyday wear but it is great for running, yoga, etc.


I bought this tee at the store a few weeks ago without even trying it on.  I was so pleasantly surprised, I love it.  It is a looser fit and great with skinny jeans.  I have a size small but almost feel like I could have worn XS, however our store was sold out.  Oh and the price- $10, such a steal.

I bought this top last year in two colors I loved it so much.  Such a great knit tank.  I love the little slit in the back.  It is not too high so you can still wear a regular bra with it.  I am wearing a size small.


I bought this tank in Wilmington while we were on vacation this Summer.  What I love is that it is longer and not too fitted. . I plan to wear it this fall with leggings and layered under a sweater.  All the T by Alexander Wang shirts are so soft.






2 comments:

Abby said...

I would wear all of these! So pretty and comfortable!

xoxo,
Abby
www.thefrugalblogger.net

Taylor said...

one of each please :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com