Saturday, April 30, 2016

Unique Mother's Day Gift Ideas | Under $100

Happy Weekend!  Today I am teaming up with Mod Cloth to share a few really fun Mother's Day gifts and they are all under $100!  Mod Cloth has such a great variety of items on their site from clothes, to swimwear to household items.  You are guaranteed to find a perfect gift for someone.  There are quite a few items I added to my cart while browsing and the prices are really good too.

mothers day

Leaf Table Runner- I actually really want this for myself.   It would make such a perfect center piece for a dinner party.

Leaf Candle- This would look so pretty sitting out.

Earring Holder- I am always looking for ways to store my jewelry.  I like that you can hang earrings and also store pieces in the bottom dish.

Agate Coasters- I have these and love them!  The price is awesome too under $50,  at most places they are more expensive.

Yoga Mat- I got this same yoga mat for Christmas and love it.  A yoga mat is something I didn't really want to buy myself but makes such a great gift.   I get asked all the time where mine came from because it is unique.  It is on pricey side but it has held up really well.

Table Runner- Another fun table runner.  I love the fringe.

Pineapple Martini Shaker- yes please

Pineapple Cups- This would make such a cute set paired with the shaker.

Aztec Oven Mits- I love the idea of this set paired with one of the cookbooks as a gift for a mom who loves to cook.

Watermelon Cooler- With Summer right around the corner this is such a fun cooler especially if you have kids.

Hello Gorgeous Coffee Mug- Everyone loves a fun coffee mug.

Leaf Appetizer/Salad Plates- I love having fun plates for entertaining.  The bright green would be perfect for Summer!  They would look great with the leaf table runner too.

Mac and Cheese Cookbook- because who doesn't love mac and cheese?

Posh Toast Cookbook- I actually have this cookbook and love it.  I am toast obsessed these days.  It has some really creative recipes.

Picnic Blanket- Such pretty colors. I love to keep these big blankets in the back of my car for the Farmer's Market and sporting events.

Wedges- Under $50 but they look like they cost way more.

Aztec Bag- I love the pattern and size.


Mod Cloth offers free shipping on orders over $75 and free returns.  This towel and float are calling my name for this Summer.
Towel + Float


Lot's of fabulous gift ideas but order soon to ensure delivery by Mother's day!






Thanks to Mod Cloth for partnering on this post.





No comments: