Saturday, April 16, 2016

Weekend Deals and Steals

After a dreary week, I am so happy the sun is back out today and shining bright!  The kids and I are off to the gym and the Farmers Market.

Lots of pretty sweet deals going on this weekend.

N O R D S T R O M 
Major sale on accessories.
I own this and carry it all the time.  You can carry it as a clutch or with a strap on it.
Most Ray-Bans are currently 25% off this weekend.  I love all my Ray-Bans.  I feel like they are super flattering on everyone.  You can view all the Ray-Bans HERE
I got these for Christmas and really like them. 
I love this new blush color in the original aviators. I considering ordering them I love the color so much!


I really like this clutch as well.  I have it in the neon color version, but I like this neutral version because it would go with so many outfits.  




30% off the entire site and 40% off for card holders with code WOOF
a few new arrivals I am really liking.






$25 if you spend $100, $75 off you spend $200.   Use code SHOPNOW
I just ordered these tassel earrings.

and this cover-up- love the paisley print.


Extra 40 % off all sale.
I love these cute dot baskets for plants around the house.
I have heard great things about these jeans.

Friends and family Sale 20% off the entire site.
Use code FRIENDS20
I have been admiring these cute sandals for awhile.  I love the pom-poms.


I am tempted to buy these because I love anything leopard.



S A K S
30% off most items, no code needed.
Update all sale prices are now showing online:)

I have shown this leopard dress on here a few times and it is now on sale.  I am wearing a size small.
Also part of the Saks Sale are a few other closet favorites.
My mom owns this and it is gorgeous on- see pic below.
 My blouse and cardigan are also on sale.
Wearing an XS in both.




now also in navy!  This runs on the large side, so size down:)  I am wearing a size 2

This blouse is now 60% off, it was $325 and now $125.  I am wearing a size 4.



I usually do a size medium in Mara bathing suits for sizing reference.




Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!





No comments: