Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Style Files Vol 9 | The Statement Earring

I tend to go thru phases of what type of jewelry I like to wear.  Right now I am big into statement earrings for Summer.  It is such fun way to dress up an outfit.   I love all the bright colored ones to add a pop of color to whatever I am wearing. 

I have especially been loving tassel earrings lately.  I have a weakness for anything with tassels and embroidery so clearly this outfit makes me happy. 

This Chambray Blouse is such a great light weight Summer blouse.  I love the embroidery detail. I am wearing a size small for reference.  


The earrings I am wearing just came out in two new colors.    


Mine are the beaded version but these are the same with tassels.  I love that they are light weight.  I can wear them all day and they don't hurt or get heavy.  They are only $36 too, such a great price!


These Hoops are another pair I purchased a few months ago and I have been loving them.  They are also light weight and I like the turquoise color.
I am wearing the below paired with this Embroidered Dress


Nordstrom has a great selection of statement earrings. The majority of these are under $40 too.  An easy and inexpensive way to dress up an outfit.  A few I am currently loving.

Earrings

Mint Tassel | Pink Tassels | Gold Fringe | Stars | Turquoise
Coral Drops | Turquoise Drops |  Coral Fringe | Beaded Colorblock | Golden Hour | Hoops
KS Drops | Gray Stone | Beaded fringe | Aztec | Pyramid

I also wanted to share a new to me jewelry line called Nakamoi.  I was shocked when I saw the prices all the pieces are under $60!  I really liked so many of them.  They are unique and at that price point would make great gifts.

jewels under $50


ONE | TWO | THREE | RAINBOW EARRINGS | GOLD EARRINGS
FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN

Also don't miss out Nordstrom's Designer Clearance sale started today.  You can shop all the mark downs HERE.

So many fabulous pieces that will not break the bank.






Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.




3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Loving your first look...so casual and cute! I am also loving those ombre tassel earrings!

prince snow farm said...

You look adorable in the tassel earrings! Thanks for sharing….can always use a few style tips!

Unknown said...

I love these earrings with the simple outfit! Great post :)
www.diavee.com