Wednesday, May 4, 2016

12 Mexican Favorites for Cinco de Mayo + Jalapeno Margarita Recipe

Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow and I am not gonna lie it is one of my favorite holidays!  Mainly because I am obsessed with any and all Mexican food and of course margaritas. Last year I hosted a Mexican Fiesta for a few girlfriends- you can see what I cooked HERE.  It was such a fun night.  I went back through my blog and rounded up 12 of my favorite Mexican recipes.  These would be perfect for Cinco de Mayo or any day!  
Enjoy! 


























Matt and I both love a spicy margarita and frequently make our own at home.  I don't really have exact measurements for ours but I found this recipe from Ina Garten that is similar- HERE







7 comments:

R's Rue said...

Yum.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Caitlin said...

These recipes look great! Adding them to my to-make recipe list. I love Cinco de Mayo too, and all Mexican food - it's my favorite cuisine!

halcyondays said...

I forgot that it's Cinco de Mayo! Thanks for sharing your Mexican receipes, they look so delish. I've pinned the beef enchiladas and will be making them tomorrow.

halcyondays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

These all look amazing!!! I want to make everything on this list!!! XO!

Julie said...

You are seriously the best cook! Those all look amazing!

Jillian said...

OMG YES to everything on this list. xo jillian - cornflake dreams