Monday, June 21, 2010

The Apple of my Eye



Sterling is now 4 months old and growing so fast! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying. The other day I caught myself looking a pregnant woman feeling jealous about how much she had to look forward too! I am not one of those people who loved being pregnant, I felt huge, bloated and unattractive the whole time but for a second I started thinking well maybe being pregnant wasn't that uncomfortable! I am no where near ready for baby number 2, I have my hands full with one but I definitely think about it sometimes!

Anyways so far this is my favorite age, he is smiling and trying to talk and sleeping through the night- hallelujah. and most importantly I finally feel like myself again. The first 2-3 months after I had Sterling were a total blur. I was sleep deprived and trying to figure out this whole mom thing! Here are a few recent pictures of my sweet little man flashing the smile that melts my heart!

2 comments:

Mama L said...

Hi Nathalie! Really like your blog! Found it on Brooke’s list. You guys must be friends? Her and I lived in NYC together. I agree that 4 months is a great age. My little boy is 9 months now and gee whiz, time DOES go fast! Feel free to visit us at www.stickybabychronicles.blogspot.com. Good work with the new blog. Very sweet:)

Jodi Barker said...

Ha! I love the one of him in the basket at work. Maybe you can post a blog about Sterling's job charming the ladies at SPROUT! Jodi