Sunday, June 20, 2010

A New Blog in Town




So I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile now but I am not the most computer savvy person, unlike my sister Taylor who is a genius with computers. So please bear with me as I get my blog up and running, as I am sure there will be many layout changes along the way. I absolutely love reading other people's blogs so I thought why not start my own. This will be a little window into the life of the Masons!


I debated long and hard about a title for my blog and finally decided on designer bags and dirty diapers. For those of you that know me I have a strong love for designer purses, my heart used to belong to Louis Vuitton (and still does) but there is a new player in town named Gucci. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I immediately thought hmmmm I need the coolest diaper bag I can find. I stumbled upon a large Gucci tote that is made of material easy to wipe down and clean and thought done! and its been a love affair ever since! and the dirty diapers part, well I am a new mom and thats pretty much what my days consist of!

1 comment:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Nice choice! And I just realized that we started our blogs almost exactly at the same time- mine is June 11! I need to go back and read your older posts!