I have been inspired by a few of my favorite bloggers Christina, Cassie and Megan to share what's inside my bag. They all graciously and fearlessly shared the contents of their purses, so now it's my turn. I am not going to lie my purse was filled with unopened mail, piles of receipts, and crushed cheerios that I cleaned out before I took the pictures! I couldn't let you see how messy my purse actually was!
Louis Vuitton Neverfull. I use this as a purse/diaper bag. My motto is the bigger the purse the better. One of my guy friends actually asked me once why I carried an overnight bag as a purse. I don't care, this fits anything I want in it! And most importantly it is easy to clean if something spills in it. Trust me, there have been many spilled bottles, crushed baby food, and Make-up smeared in this purse and it's still rocking.
1) Blackberry. I can't function without this!
2) Tory Burch Black Change Purse. For all my spare change. Yet somehow there is always still loose change at the bottom of my purse, go figure.
3) Tory Burch Silver Make-Up Case. I keep lip gloss, tampons etc in here.
4) Mustela Baby Wipes. These smell like heaven!
5) Diaper Case, filled with Pampers.
6) Forever 21 sunglasses
7) Monogrammed pill case, I store Tylenol, etc in here.
8) Camera, who knows when I might need to take pictures for my blog!
9) Hoop earrings, for some reason I always have earrings in my purse. I think whenever I wear them Sterling pulls on them and I have to take them off.
10) Plum squeezable baby food. These are the best for being on the go. Sterling can fed himself and sip them like a bottle.
11) Prada Wallet
12) Planters Energy Snack Mix. I always keep snacks in my purse. This mix is so tasty filled with my favorite, chocolate covered soy nuts!
Usually I throw a bottle or two in here and snacks for Sterling before I head out the door too. Join in and share whats in your purse!
I am guest posting today over at Michaela Noelle for her "She Loves Me, She Loves me Not" series. So, go check it out ASAP!
If you have never checked out Michaela's blog you should! Not only is she gorgeous, but she is one of the sweetest, nicest gals around. She is also super talented and pursuing her dream of becoming an Interior Designer. Check out her BLOG for some inspiration!