Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Obsessions

After Megan blogged about this dress I knew I needed it. Such a great light weight summer dress and the print is fantastic!   I have a feeling I will be rocking this all Summer (pending my belly can still squeeze in it).


I was so excited when I saw Jenny and Furbish teamed up.  I love her artwork in a major way.  I so want one of these for the nursery, just need to wait to find out the sex because if it's a boy I don't want too much pink up in his room:)  These would look great in any room in your house.  Snag one fast, I am sure they will sell out quick!



How fab is this dress?  and it is only $59!!  I am so in love.  The colors and floral print are perfect for summer.  Would look great for running around town with some cute flat sandals.


Holy crap this cover up is awesome, although I would wear it as a dress.  Would totally be cute on any of you preggos.  I have been into the tribal prints this Summer and love the embroidered neckline.  Plus it is under $100, go get you one.


Joie is hands down my go to brand for blouses.  I love the ruffle detail at the bottom of this blouse.  So great with shorts or jeans into fall.   It also comes in a fabulous blush/nude color.

Loving these woven bowls.  They would look great as decoration with moss or glass balls in them or they would make a killer fruit bowl.  On major sale sale right now, 50% off.  They also would make a cute hostess gift.


The other day while I was shopping I spotted a woman wearing jeans, a black tee shirt, and hot pink flats.  Seems like a simple outfit right?  But she looked so pulled together and chic and I realized it was the pop of pink from the shoes.  Now I have been on a mission for a pair of pink flats.  I didn't want to spend alot of money on hot pink shoes so enter these Gap flats.  They are so cute on and a great shade of pink!


16 comments:

Natalie said...

Obsessed with those paintings, gorgeous! And that Asos dress is in my cart, such a gorgeous print.

pineapplestyleblog.com said...

I love adding a bright, bold shoe to an otherwise neutral palette. The cutouts on those Gap flats are so cute and perfect for summer.
Jenny @ Furbish is a match made in heaven.

PS | Summer

KatiePerk said...

Pretty pink shoes!

Alison Clarke said...

I am crazy about the bags and flats. I kike your design. I like the pink color of NATALEI. Such a gorgeous print on dresses.

Regards,
obagi nu derm starter kit

Amy Florez said...

You're always finding things that I need!!! ;) Like that Everly dress and pink flats. So stinking cute!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I love that Asos dress and the tribal cover up!

xo-Laura

www.simplylowcountry.com

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

You're hooking me today! I think I might need that bowl for my screened porch and I LOVE that first print. Perfect colors for my 4 year old's room! Great picks today :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving this edition of your obsessions so much! I e-mailed Jamie last night because I want to get a painting but I'm not sure if she can ship it to Canada, let's hope she can! ;)

Portuguese Prepster said...

love those prints!

natasha {schue love} said...

I recently saw that dress too and love it! So fabi!

Sadie + Stella said...

Adore that dress and Jenny rocks!

Ashley said...

I totally just ordered that tribal dress from Piperlime and it's SUPER cute in person! It's a little sheer but with a slip or the right undies you can totally wear it as a dress. And plenty of room for a bump too :)

Kyle Rattigan said...

LOVE that you added the cover up dress to your obsessions list! I am seriously considering it for our week at the Jersey Shore. The tribal dress is amazing too. You always have the BEST picks. xox

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

Love everything on here! Those prints are gorgeous and that tribal dress is adorable!!

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

Those are some gorgeous dresses!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Love those shoes!!