Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Obsessions

Rag and Bone tees are my absolute favorite.  I love the hemline on this one and it is the perfect shade of gray to go with everything!

I own this in the Summer leopard print and love it.  Wear it all the time.

I totally forgot to check out the home section of the Nordstrom sale.  I stumbled upon these beauties.  They would be so cute in a kids room!  They would look awesome with a big monogram in the middle in a neon color like pink or orange.


Love this statement necklace!  I like the two tone with gold and silver.


I adore the back of this tank!!  Looks like lululemon but for a fraction of the price!!


I bought a BB Dakota faux leather jacket last year and was blown away by the quality.  It looks and feels similar to real leather. I get compliments every time I wear.  This would be a great jacket for Fall at a great price!


One Kings Lane has had some awesome artwork lately.  I am a huge Kate Mullin fan, she is a local artist here in Charleston.  This printed canvas is 50% off!

Speaking of local artwork, don't forget to head over to Furbish at 11 to check out my friend WayWay Allen's pop up art sale.  She is so talented, grab a piece while you can!  Shop Furbish HERE.



I have been wanting a pair of mirrored Raybans and when I saw these gold ones I knew I needed them!!  Added bonus they are polarized!


This is my favorite beach cover-up.  I love the new pattern it came out in! 
It is also available in this off the shoulder version as well.



This is another gem from the Nordstrom sale.  Prices go back up this weekend so shop while you can!  I love ombre and cashmere.  This is a scarf you could toss on with any outfit and it would look good!


Lastly til noon today at Piperlime you can take 25% off all purses and shoes!  Use code SHOPFAST.  I am thinking about finally biting the bullet on this Claire V Clutch.  Scroll thru to see my favorites.







8 comments:

Val said...

I want it all but I need the leopard dress and necklace.....immediately!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Way Way's sale, hoping to score a pretty piece!

Unknown said...

LOVE that gap workout tank!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

I couldn't believe that was a gap workout tank! I am going to have to stock up on those :)

Unknown said...

I couldn't help but bite the bullet and purchase one of the Clare V clutches that I've been eying for awhile during the Piperlime sale! Love your picks

Christina said...

love that necklace!

Blonde Maven said...

Love the leopard dress and that scarf. I am going to have to look into picking those up :)

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I always love your picks, but I definitely NEED to get that Gap tank! So cute and I love that it's a little bit longer - being 5'10'' I hate when workout shirts are too short! Thanks for sharing :)