Monday, July 28, 2014

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Sterling left yesterday to go stay with my parents for a few days.  I know it is good for him to have time away from me but man I miss him!  Hoping I can work on some home projects and tackle some stuff while he is gone!

Our new patio furniture arrived from World Market and I assembled it all by myself.  I was pretty proud of myself.  All their outdoor furniture is 50% off right now.  A great time to buy if you need anything.  I love ours.  Ours was a 4 piece set with two chairs, a bench and table.  Shop all the Outdoor furniture here.



Friday for lunch I tried out a new restuarant called Angel Oak down Hwy 17.  It was so good.  I had the veggie sandwich and brussels sprouts.  Delicious!


Friday night we headed to the Yacht Club with Matt while he registered for a fishing tournament.
I have been wearing this Equipment Blouse nonstop, I love it!



Saturday Matt fished all day for the James Island Yacht Club Fishing Tournament so I took the kids to do our standard Farmers Market / doughnut run.  It is Sterling's favorite thing to do!  He decided to dress as Superman for the day:)


Doughnuts are always a hit.  He demolished two!


I stopped back in Callies Hot Little Biscuit to pick up some of her Dillicious Dip.  It is amazing!  So are the homemade crackers.

My Teil Duncan Print arrived from One Kings Lane and it is even better in person.  I am working on a little master bathroom re-do this week and then I am going to hang it in there!  Her pieces are 50% off right now and best part they are already framed and ready to hang!


I also love this one.

Saturday night we headed back to the Yacht Club to hear the winners.  Matt placed third in his division for flounder.  He caught this massive red fish that they let go because of its size- holy wow right?


Here are the winning flounders.

Frances Moon turned 8 months over the weekend. I swear time goes by faster with each child you have. She is such true a delight.


Sunday night we celebrated Matt's Birthday. We have been celebrating birthdays together since we were 21. Hard to believe he's 35, we are inching closer to 40!  He still looks pretty young to me and you are only as old as you feel right?


Have a great week friends!





15 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Y'all are the cutest Nat! LOVE that Sterling dressed like Superman. Tagg just started getting into spidey-man and I love it!

And go Matt!!

Unknown said...

omg sterling is SO cute in his superman costume :) and wowzah thats a big fish! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

My friend John is in the background of that last pic. He lives at JIYC!

Leslie said...

Those fish are so impressive! You guys still look so young to me. Hope you have a productive week!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Can't believe that Frances Moon is 8 months already!!!! Loving that leopard blouse on you!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable..I can't believe FM is already 8 months old! Time really is flying by! Love your new artwork and that gorgeous outdoor furniture!

Nat said...

Love the new outdoor furniture! Sterling is just too cute in his superman outfit. I can't believe that FM is already 8 months old, this year is going by to quick!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Can you please share where you necklace is from. (in the pic with grey sleeveless shirt). Thanks!

Taylor said...

you have the cutest family! I can't believe the size of that fish. and your instagram food pics always make leave me drooling!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What enormous fish! What's happened to other two - did you let them go, too?
Carpet cleaners Croydon

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

Sterling is so precious dressed as Superman! And I can't stand how gorgeous Frances is! Your quote at the bottom is spot on as well! xo

Anonymous said...

Sweetest family!! Thanks for the fab tips...planning my reservations now for our upcoming Charleston trip and adding your favs like this and The Ordinary!!

Unknown said...

Frances in that chair!!!! Adorable! And how proud is Matt with that fish?!