Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Obsessions

Loving this snakeskin dress the colors and style are perfect.


This coat is a splurge but man I want it!!  It is such a beauty.  Gorgeous paired with dresses, jeans, or leggings.

I need a moment to describe how happy I am that Rag and Bone made a Fall version of my favorite Summer tank. Added bonus Bloomingdales is having their Friends and Family Event right now and you can save 20%!!  Use code Friends.


I love the simplicity of the design on this blouse.  So fresh, clean, and modern.

If you are looking for a less expensive version of the Rag and Bone Newbury booties I think these look really similar and they are a 1/3 the cost.
 
also in taupe

So I realize I am sharing two snakeskin dresses in one day but they both are gorgeous and a real steal!   Different color pallettes, I love this red one for the holidays.




I have been looking everywhere for a cute set of gold serving utensils.  I just found these and adore them.  I also really like the gold pie set.


I want to add this sweater to my Fall Wardrobe just cant decide between the black or cream!


These are the perfect everyday earrings.  I always love Rose gold.

Really digging these new Zella Capris.


 




10 comments:

caycee said...

Haha that red snakeskin dress will be on my doorstep today!!! Our great minds always thinking alike ;)

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I love the BB Dakota cardis! I could live in a cozy cardigan, tee, leggings, and boots from now until February.

Jillian said...

i love that cream cardigan! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Baby Shopaholic said...

I wanted some leggings like that! Fabletics had some and sold out.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I need some gold flatware in my life!!! Loving those leggings!

Kelsey | Southern in Love said...

Rag & Bone's website has the Newbury in the gray nubuck on sale for $250 right now!!

Unknown said...

Every year I love the cardigans from BB Dakota! And that flatware is gorgeous!

Kyle said...

Love the TB coat!

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

LOVE that TB sweater coat!
The Grass Skirt
The Mini Skirt

megan said...

I have the BB Dakota cream cardi! Size down. I'm normally a small but got an XS. It is so versatile and goes with denim/black jeans/leggings!! You can order it on Mondays from Bevello @ 20% off if you order between 5 and 9 PM. I think the code is HAPPYHOUR. You may want to follow them on insta to double check that.