Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Part 2

FRENCH CONNECTION \\ 40% off site wide with code FC40BF
I finally ordered this dress I had been wanting.  I also ordered the shirt version as well while it was 40% off, I figured I would send back whichever I liked better.  Love the Emerald Green for the holidays.
...............................................................................
BANANA REPUBLIC \\ 50% off one item with code BRFIFTY and 40% off everything else with code BRFORTY.
Still love this Diamond Knit Scarf.

These Calf Hair D'Orsay Pumps are gorgeous.  They come in 4 different colors.
............................................................
BAUBLEBAR \\  15% off 2 items, 25% off 3 items, 35% off 4 items.
I have these statement earrings and have been wearing them often.
..................................................................
ANTHROPOLGIE \\ 25% off with code HOLIDAY25
You know I love a pretty cheese board for entertaining and this marble one is awesome.  Would make a great gift.

Also love this plaid tunic.  Looks nice because it is longer and you could wear it with jeans or leggings.

...............................................................
NEIMAN MARCUS \\ Up to 50% off you can take additional 20% off sale.
I love any and all Alexis Bittar Jewelry and these hoops are a steal at 50% off.


The perfect black pumps.


......................................................................
OLD NAVY \\ Up to 50% off then additional 15% with code GRAVY.
I never find much for me at Old Navy but love it for the kids.  I always love their shoes and you can't beat the price.
How awesome are these Metallic Sneakers??
 Equally awesome the pink glitter T-Straps

and this plaid dress paired with mocs would be so stinking cute.  It is only $13 plus 15% off!


............................................................
PIPERLIME \\ 25% off the site with code IHEARTNYC
Perfect time to buy a Claire V Clutch for the holidays.  I just bought this one and love it!!

 
This Rebecca Taylor Blouse is on sale and you can take additional 25% off.  Love the pattern.  Cute with a blazer or leather coat for winter and then great in the spring paired with white jeasn.


Happy Shopping!!



No comments: