Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Loaded Potato Dip

I have now made this dip twice in a week.  It's that good.  Plus it is super easy,  it takes like 5 minutes to whip it all together.  Such a great appetizer to bring to a party, would be great for football watching too.  I served ours with Ruffles Potato Chips, but someone commented on my instagram that they serve theirs with waffle fries and I think that is a genius idea.   This seriously tastes like a loaded potato and what is not to love about that??   Bacon + Sour Cream + Cheese = a damn good combo. Try not to eat it by the spoonful I dare you!!
Enjoy!


|| L O A D E D  P O T A T O   D I P ||

- 1 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 8oz block of cheddar cheese grated ( I prefer to grate my own cheese I like the texture better and think it tastes better)
- 8 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions chopped
- handful of chives chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together, save a little bit of the bacon, cheese, chives, and onions to garnish with.  Best if it can sit in the fridge a few hours before you serve it.





6 comments:

Jillian said...

YUM!! im totally craving this dip now. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

I will be making this appetizer this weekend!

Melissa said...

I completely agree with you about shredding my own cheese. I am not one of these people that is super critical of the ingredients in food, but almost every company uses sawdust in their packaged shredded cheese, making it less tasty and less soft... yuck!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/07/10/329767647/from-mcdonalds-to-organic-valley-youre-probably-eating-wood-pulp

KatiePerk said...

This looks delicious!

Life As You Live It said...

That looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Get in my belly....NOW!