Saturday, November 22, 2014

Frances Moon Style | Moc Lover

Since Sterling got a post dedicated to his favorite shoes  thought it was only fair I share Frances Moons too.  Of course she can't talk yet to tell me her favorites but these are my favorites and I am sure she would agree.  Every time we wear these shoes we get stopped to ask who makes them!

We are huge fans of Moccasins around here.  Freshly Picked and Minnetonkas are two of my favorite lines.   Both awesome shoes for the little ones.
Frances wears them almost everyday.




 Someone gave us a pair of the Freshly Picked Mocs after Frances was born and I was hooked.  They are just the cutest shoes, made of the softest leather and easy to put on your babies feet.  They were frequently sold out but now Nordstrom carries them and has plenty of stock.
Frances wore her first pair of Freshly Picked Mocs for almost an entire year and we just ordered up to size 2.  So while they are a bit expensive they last for awhile and the quality is amazing.
They come in so many different colors. 

I am a big fan of the metallic ones (they come in 4 metallic colors).

and if I had a baby boy I would be all over these camo ones.  Thinking my nephew Finley needs a pair!



We also love the Minnetonka Mocs, they are a different style and cheaper price point.  Most all are under $30.  They also have some great versions for the older kids as well.


mocs



and while we talking cute shoes for the Winter, I want to order
 Frances a pair of baby Uggs- anyone know how these run size wise?  I can't decide between the two versions below.




Freshly Picked, Minnetonkas, and Uggs are are all online at Nordstrom.  They have an excellent selection and free shipping and returns.  These would make great gifts for the littles!
Shop our favorites below:





thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.  All thoughts opinions and shoe choices are my own.



5 comments:

E Hayes said...

We have both of the Uggs (and of course our fair share of moccs too). The Erin bootie was a shower gift I got before Ashlynn. She wore them her first year, 8m-12m. They fit K now at 12m but are little small (I have to check, but assuming they are 6-12size equivalent). The prob is, if Frances starts walking soon they don't offer the same sole as a mocc. They are furlined on the bottom (interior) and don't give the baby a good balance. I put them on K the other when it was like 20 out and not really walking around. The boo boot I bought A last year (about 19m) since she was a walker. The sole is firm, but not the same as a kids ugg or adult (similar to the scuff or fluff slipper). A still fits in these I think they are 5/6 and she wears 6.5/7s They are big on K. I'm having such a hard time finding boots for K that she can walk in and actually fit her feet!

mandy mcgregor said...

Love FP moccs so much! She dresses so much like my baby Emme. Love her gorgeous style just like her mama! xo

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

That little tiny ankle roll!

Chelsea said...

I love the baby mocc. MY mini loves her and they seem to fit so nice :)

Unknown said...

I just scored some baby moccassins off the Mt. Pleasant mommy exchange for Farrah and I can't wait til she fits into them. I love my Minnetonka books and now we can coordinate! LOL It's fun to be a momma to a girl!
-Morgan
California To Carolina
The Gym Bunny