Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pixie Lily Spring 2015 Line

If you live in Charleston you are probably familiar with the baby/toddler line called Pixie Lily.  If not I can't wait to introduce you to one of my favorite kids lines.  I just adore this line that is designed locally by Leda Jackson.  Sterling wore Pixie Lily all the time (sadly he has out grown it ) but now it is my favorite for Frances.  I love that Leda's designs are timeless and have a vintage to feel to them.  The Spring 2015 line is my favorite yet.  I had to get a few pieces for Frances Moon!!
 Pixie Lily has graciously offered a 10% percent discount and free shipping thru Sunday!  Use code NATXOX.

This Shooting Star Romper is beyond precious.
It is trimmed in pink and has pink stars embroidered on it.
It is hard for me to get Frances to sit still and take a picture these days!


Probably one of my favorite dresses this season is the yellow embroidered dress.
I love the vintage feel and the flowers.



Also love the purple tunic set.  It has tiny embroidered flowers on it as well.





The Boy Stuff is equally adorable.

pixie lily boy

pixie lily girl


There is also a layette line for the tiny babies.  My two lived in these pjs when they were younger, so soft!

pixie


You can shop the whole Pixie Lily Site HERE.  And don't forget thru this weekend you can use code NATXOX to get 10% off and free shipping.




No comments: