Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pastel Loving Obsessions + Serena and Lily Private Sale

I don't know about ya'll but I am all about some neutrals and pastels for Spring.  There are so many great options right now so I rounded up a few of my favorites.  Many are on sale for today only!

I love this maxi in the ice blue color.  Such a flattering on color on everyone.  It also comes in a really pretty yellow color too.
The back is gorgeous.

How fabulous are these nude gladiators?  They are only $55 and you can take additional 30% off with code SPRINGCHIC.
Just reduced, now under $100!   I love the floral print on white.  Would look great paired with the sandals above.

I have been all about the fringe lately.  Loving this top- I would probably wear a white camisole under mine though:)  You can also take 30% off it with code SPRINGCHIC.
I think it would look great with all white jeans or jean shorts as well.


 I actually bought this dress for a few events I have coming up.  You can take 25% off it now use code FRIENDS.  The color is so beautiful in person and the fit is great.  Would be perfect for a Summer wedding, I am planning on wearing mine for Easter Sunday too:)


I own this in the sleeveless version and love it!!  The long sleeve version is great for now and later.

You can get the sleeveless version HERE for 25% off with code FRIENDS
It also comes in the blush version below which I own and love!


This tank is such a gorgeous blush color and the back is my favorite part.  Also comes in black.
If you are in the market for white jeans these are the best.  I searched for years before I found a pair that I felt was flattering.  These sit higher up and are not see thru.  They are worth the money, I am going on my third year with mine and they are still in mint condition.  Just recently back in stock for Spring!

This reminds me of my gold stella and dot spike bracelet that I wear all the time.  This one is half price and I love the white for summer.  Would look great layered too.


These are my favorite Kendra Scott Earrings and they are 25% off!
I love the white for Summer but they come in like 10 different colors.
Wilt tees are always a great fit.  This is such a good color for Spring/Summer.

The perfect Summer Sandal.  Dolce Vita is really coming out with some great sandals this season.



Loving this new style of Ray-Bans.  I have been wanting a round shaped pair.

Obsessed with this cover-up and the price, only $28.  
 I also wanted to mention my white blouse I wore last weekend is now 30% off  with code SPRINGCHIC.
The sale ends today.  I am wearing a size small.

I love this for an everyday purse.  This would be great for any new moms because you can fit so much inside.  It also comes in black, camel, and snakeskin. 
Use code YAY to get 40% off the Gap Site today- some exclusions apply.


This beauty is currently 50% off with code BRHALF.  The white would look so good with white jeans for an all white look. Also comes in Navy and a beautiful Nude color as well.


Wanted to add the Serena and Lily Private Sale just started.  You can access it HERE.

Our favorite crib sheet is 50% off plus lots of other fabulous goodies.  Scroll thru to see them all!








7 comments:

Katie S. said...

I am obsessed with this round up! I just ordered the coverup from Nordstrom and am eyeing the backless tank from shopbop for an upcoming trip of ours! Thanks so much for sharing:)

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

I swear you rock that Cynthia Vincent dress better than the model! I'm obsessed. Also, I love Rachel Pally dresses. The fabric feels like amazing pajamas, but they are so flattering.

Jillian said...

i love that peach blouse! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Gracie Johnston said...

Loving this round- up as always! Gap has some great stuff right now!!! Obsessed with those rag and bone skinnies- really need them in my life! XO, Gracie

Mrs. W said...

Love, I just picked up the perfect pastel Easter dress! I love the skinny pant.

Julie said...

I bought that white Piperlime top and it is amazing! Thanks so much for recommending.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Those DV sandals are gorgeous!!