Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Favorite $15 Dress!

Alright ladies, I have to share with you this dress that is only $15!  I know hard to believe, right??  I am pretty smitten with mine.  It is light weight and the perfect little Summer Dress, plus it comes in 5 different colors ( also comes in cream, coral, blue, and olive).  Buy one of each and its still under $100!  I bought two I loved mine so much!
For those curious it runs TTS, I am wearing a size small.



I am sucker for this mustard color, I always seem to love it.  Plus I love it paired with the turquoise for Summer.  
My turquoise rice bead necklace is made my my local friend Deirdre and designer for Candy Shop Vintage.  I toss it on with everything!  I also love the coral version for Summer.


My sunglasses are also just back in stock.  I have the tortoise shell version but they also come in black.


The sandals are a Summer favorite and under $75.  A great nude sandal that goes with everything.


This tote is a must have, especially if you have kids.  It still looks chic but can fit all your baby stuff plus your personal stuff inside.  You can also easily wipe it down.  I had mine monogrammed which I especially love.


I am pretty certain I will be living in this dress all Summer.


You can shop my whole look below.





Photo Credit || The amazing Rick Dean Photography




5 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Tote twins!! Isn't it the best? On my last trip to Florida I found myself taking it everywhere, so versatile!

Georgia Glam said...

I am loving that mustard color! Especially paired with turquoise! Those SE sandals are my favorite, I have a gold glitter pair right now that go with everything, so I am thinking about purchasing the leopard pair as well.

Katie said...

Natalie how short is the dress? I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds. Trying to decide if I should order a small or medium

tamaramonet said...

Love this dress! Have you ever considered cutting your hair to chin length?? With the way your top layer lays, it would look sooo cute on you~

Jillian said...

cute dress! i love the price tag :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams