Saturday, December 26, 2015

After Christmas Sales The Best Deals!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We certainly did.  My favorite party by far was watching the pure joy and excitement from Sterling and Frances Moon.  I will share pictures Monday but today I wanted to share a few awesome after Christmas sales!

Nordstrom just started their half yearly clearance sale.
I can't say enough great things about these Vince Pumps.  They are my favorite and currently 50% off.   They run TTS and are so comfortable.
I just bought this Rebecca Taylor top in the store.  I love the white.  It is perfect for year round wear. It runs TTS I bought a size 4.

My sister and sister in law just got this UGG Robe for Christmas and it is the softest thing ever.

Scroll through to see a few other awesome deals.


50% off all holiday with code HOLIDAY50.
I love gold glasses for entertaining!

These Santa glasses are also adorable.

Additional 30% off all sale with code MERRY.
I tried this dress on in the store and loved it.  If you still need a New Years Dress it would be perfect!


These wedge boots are already 50% off then you get additional 30% off.  I love a wedge boot for everyday wear.
This would make a great everyday purse.

Gigi is running their closet sale and offering 40% off select styles.
I love my Bucket Tote

Another favorite is this Ellen Tote.
and I love the iphone/wallet case.  I use this every time I travel.


Extra 30% off sale use code NEWYEAR
I am thinking hard about this Box Pleat Dress.  It is so beautiful!


50% off everything!  Use code HOLIDAY50.
This lace shoulder blouse is so pretty, I love the details.

I also really like the Lace Yoke Blouse as well.


Happy Saturday and Happy After Christmas Shopping!



No comments: