Saturday, December 12, 2015

Palmetto Bluff with Toyota

Happy Saturday Friends!  
Today I wanted to share a few pictures from our girl's trip last weekend.  
If you follow me on instagram (@snoopnattynat) then you already saw a few snaps of Caycee, Krystine and I last weekend.  I mentioned before but Toyota contacted us about doing a sponsored road trip and test driving their new Camry.  I had heard nothing but great things about their Camry so I was excited to test drive it.  
We picked Palmetto Bluff as our destination because it was an easy drive from Charleston (about 2 hours) and it sounded amazing.  I had heard such amazing things about Bluffton and Palmetto Bluff but had never been. 
You can tell we were just a little bit excited for a weekend away.
We picked the car up at our local dealership- if you live in Charleston there is one in West Ashley on Hwy 17.
The girls let me drive and I was so excited- I secretly love being the driver.

Do you think we packed enough luggage for the weekend?  but seriously this Barrington Luggage is my favorite.  You can custom design your bags with so many different patterns.  Of course I chose leopard.

The Camry was so spacious inside and the drive was super smooth.  Not to mention beautiful, I sometimes forget how spectacular the Low Country can be. 
We pulled up to Palmetto Bluff and I knew we would love it.  So charming.

Traveling to Palmetto Bluff around the holidays was such a treat with all the gorgeous decorations.


We stayed in one of the new rooms at the Inn that were just finished last month.  If you need more space they also have cottages you can rent.
I loved the light details at all the rooms at the Inn.

Ready for a night out.  The first night we dined at The River House restaurant, located right inside the main building at Palmetto Bluff.  The Gem salad was my favorite!

The next morning we awoke to this view from our patio.  The pool is heated too, so you can swim year round.

The next day we wanted to explore Palmetto Bluff.
I loved this sweet Chapel.  Two wedding happened here while we were in town.

We loved the restaurant Buffalos.  Their breakfast was amazing.  This egg croissant sandwich and grits were out of this world good.  They also had a killer biscuit bar with the most delicious homemade gravy and jalapeño cheddar biscuits.

Around the corner was the cutest little market filled gourmet goodies and treats.  We stopped for some snacks and I ended up buying Christmas gifts for the kids and an amazing smelling candle for my mom.

That afternoon we had the most insane massage at the spa and then relaxed by the water.


At night they use these fire pit for s'mores!

Then we got ready for another night out.
Can you tell we loved the large mirror in our bathroom??

The cutest details on our walk to dinner.

The next morning we got up bright and early to leave and caught the most gorgeous sunrise.

Palmetto Bluff was one of the most beautiful and serene places I have been.  It was so relaxing and nice to have girl time.  Next time I would love to visit in the Summer and bring the whole family with me.  I know the kids would love it!


A huge thank you to Toyota for sponsoring this trip and letting us drive the Camry for our weekend.  A few things about the Camry I loved:
 The gas mileage was amazing.  We drove 4 hours total and that only used up a quarter a tank of gas.  Seriously amazing gas mileage.   Secondly, the car was roomy and so comfortable.  I am used to driving a SUV and thought a car would feel tight and cramped but that was not the case at all.  This Camry was so incredibly spacious.  
As mom I am also concerned about safety and I loved that the Camry had front and back air bags.
The trunk was also large for storage purposes.
Plus the car just looked sleek, a very attractive sedan. 


Thank you Toyota for an amazing trip!
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (“Toyota”) provided me with compensation and use of a VEHICLE for a short period of time. The opinions I have shared about this vehicle are my own.”


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ! Looks like a fun girls trip and that car is amazing :)