Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Obsessions

A few things I am loving lately.

Love the embroidery detail and lace up neckline.

Of course I am still a huge fan of the off shoulder neck.  I will be wearing this trend another year for sure!

One of my favorite dresses is back in stock and in fun new spring colors!

I am kind of obsessed with this print and tassel detail.  A great transition coat from now until Spring.

These also come in hot pink! They would be perfect with jeans or a dress.

These jeans are frequently sold out but are back in stock.  I own them and love this wash.  They are under $100 too! Sizing is TTS and they have some stretch which I like!

I love this over size tote and it is a great price under $100.  It also comes in white which would be gorgeous for the Summer.

Always love Mara.  I love a strapless suit because it means no tan lines.

The cutest tassel earrings and they are only $30!
The design on this poncho sweater drew me in, love the colors.   It was just reduced to $18! I would wear it with a long tee, leggings and booties.

Love these cut out booties.  

I think these rings are so cool, they come in 6 different color options.
This blouse comes in black and a white version and I equally love both!  I like the black version for now and the white for Summer!

I own this dress and love, love, love the colors.  They are even more vibrant in person.  It is now on sale for 55% off! It looks great with tights or alone. It runs TTS, I am wearing a small.

I am loving this gorgeous floral print on this blouse.  

How cute is this ON Tote??  and best part it is only $34!









1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOVE the bcbg dress! how is the sizing on it?