Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Obsessions | Under $100

budget buys


Today I wanted to share a few things I am loving that are under $100!

I love the embroidery detail.  

This dress comes in blush and black and I love them both.  I would wear this with fun gladiator sandals.

Such a great color and pattern for Spring.

This looks so similar to an Amanada Uprichard Dress I own but its 1/3 the price.  It comes in 4 different colors and would be perfect for a wedding.

I love nothing more than a white blouse. I like the fun detail on this one.


I really like the style and thicker heels on these sandals. They also come in black and rust.
These look so incredibly soft.  I prefer a tapered PJ Pant.

I always love vertical stripes.  I think they are super flattering. If you zoom in the stripes are such a gorgeous blue.

The perfect lace up sandal.

This dress is a smidge over $100 but I had to include it.  The hem detail is gorgeous.  I am drawn to the white version but I also really like the purple.

Such a cute rain coat. I have really been into olive green lately.  It makes a great neutral.


I love a good pair of tassel earrings.  Also in black

I love a good stripe tee and I always prefer tees that are looser.  This looks like a great fit.

This reminds me so much of a Kate Spade bag that was out last year.  A great color for everyday.
Such a cute feminine  blouse.  I really like the flirty style.


So simple yet so stunning.


This is on sale for 50% off.  I love fringe detail and blush color.


I also wanted to mention Kate Spade just started their Surprise Sale.  Shop early for best buys.  You can access the sale HERE The sale ends in 2 days and many items are up to 75% off.
A few favorites.  





2 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That blue maxi dress is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love all of these pieces :)