Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Versatile Outfit Ideas For Now and Later | His and Hers

As much as I like to dream about warmer days and resort wear it is nice to have some pieces you can wear now and later.   I wanted to share a few ideas for the men and us ladies too!

Matt Outfit Details 

Natalie Outfit Details
 
The weather in Charleston has been so crazy lately cold and rainy one day and then warm a few days later. Both of our outfits are great because because you can wear pieces alone or layered up for cooler temps. 

I don't feature Matt on here often but sometimes it is nice to get ideas for the men.  As I have mentioned before Matt is not very into fashion and being trendy but he does like classic clothes and ones that can work both for work and the weekend.  


a close up look at the plaid, I love the color combination.

Matt's Peter Millar shirt is great for work under a suit or paired with jeans for a more causal look. Nordstrom carries a great selection of the Peter Millar Dress shirts.
Matt prefers the regular fit shirt style with the button down collar.   These make great gifts for men too.
It is also available in 3 solid colors and a twill check.


and I love this pattern too.

The sweater is made out of a linen/wool blend and super light weight.  It is awesome for layering over a button up or alone.  It makes for nice light weight outerwear for this time of the year.  I love the classic navy stripes. 

I own this Equipment Dress in two other patterns.  It is the perfect versatile dress.  It looks cute with flats and heels.  The sleeve length is perfect for year round.  I love this navy pattern so much, I actually bought this blouse in the white version as well.  
Sizing wise Equipment dresses are pretty TTS.  I am wearing a small.
The Kendra Scott Necklace is another favorite I wear year round, it looks good with everything!

We had to have a little fun with our photo shoot:)

You can shop our looks below:





Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!



2 comments:

Abby said...

Y'all are too cute!

Unknown said...

My husband isn't into fashion either....I wish. He did recently discover Mizzen and Main shirts and we both love them for him. You should check out for Matt. Love the blog!!!