Monday, June 27, 2016

Mara Hoffman Mega Summer Sale Starts Today + Back to Reality

Happy Monday Friends!  We are back in Charleston and trying to get back in the swing of things this week after a wonderful week in St Maarten.  I will share all my photos and recommendations tomorrow but today I am trying to focus on unpacking and laundry!   Sterling started nature camp today and how amazing is this view??  I wanted to stay and explore with the kids!   Charleston has some really cool Summer camps:)


I did want to share that the Mara Hoffman Summer Sale started today.  Many items are up to 70% off.  I ordered a few more things to add to my collection, I can't ever resist Mara.  Sizes are going fast so shop early for the best selection!

Here are a few items I own and love that are now on sale.  I packed several of these last week for our trip.


This is one of my favorite Mara styles.  Such a great casual dress.  I am wearing an XS.


I am wearing a medium.  I feel like her suits run on the small side.  This also comes in a lighter color option as well.


I am wearing a size small.

I am wearing a size small in this style.  I love the bright colors.

Actually borrowed this one from my mom for our vacation.   I own a few dresses in this same style though but different patterns.  My mom and I are both big fans of this style.  I am wearing size XS.

I wore this dress to a wedding recently.  This print is a favorite of mine.  I am wearing a size 4.

This tie back dress is only $80, making it 70% off.  I am wearing a size 4 for reference.
The Swing style dress in the same print is also 70% off.

Scroll through to see some other favorites all on sale.






No comments: