Wednesday, June 29, 2016

July 4th Food and Drink Ideas + OOTD + Gigi New York Summer Sale

We are headed to the beach Friday for our annual beach trip with my entire family.  I can't wait for snuggles with my 3 nephews and to watch the cousins have so much fun together.  Since we will be there over July 4th I am already planning ideas of what I want to cook and serve.  I always love entertaining on a holiday weekend.  The kids are excited about sparklers and I am excited about the food:)  I rounded up a few fun food and drink ideas for the 4th.

I definitely want to make these for the kids.  They look fairly easy to make and so cute!

This is super cute for the kids too.  My kids have been loving watermelon lately so I know they would gobble these up!


Something the adults would love:) I love the idea of the mason jars.  I was thinking it would be cute to do vodka sodas or margaritas with some blueberries and strawberries floating since I don't like blue or flavored  drinks.

One of my favorite watermelon salads, it would be perfect as a side for a BBQ.

I made this a few years ago and it was very good.

These have quickly become my go to app.  They look gorgeous and taste just as good.

These look so tasty to me.  We may just have to recreate them at the beach!



OOTD
I ordered this dress before I left for St Maarten and it was here when I got home.  It would be perfect for July 4th!!  I like that it is not too short or fitted.  I am wearing a size small.
The sandals I am wearing are also something I am loving lately.  They are under $60 and I love the fact that go with everything and are comfy.  I do recommend sizing up 1/2 a size they run on the smaller side.



The Gigi New York Summer Sale Starts today with certain styles marked 30% off.  You can shop all the sale colors HERE.
This Claire Clutch has been my favorite.  I love the pop of blue and the size is perfect.
I carried it all weekend when I was in Dallas. 
Oh and my stripe dress is now 40% off:) also here!  
I am wearing a size XS, it ran slightly on the large side.  I was kind of right between a small and XS.


Have a great Wednesday!  My car AC is broke so hopefully that will get fixed today it has been a hot few days with no AC!




1 comment:

Taylor said...

LOVE that striped dress so much!!!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com