Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Obsessions | 10 Fall Staples to Add to Your Closet

Today is all Fall Staples you should add to your closet.   If the item was on the more expensive side I tried to find a cheaper option and include that as well.

This first dress is a personal favorite because I own it:)  As soon as I saw it I knew it had my name written all over it.  I love the boho feel of it.   I have been wearing it now with wedges and booties and then once it gets cooler I will pair it with black tights.  It comes fully lined with a cotton slip.  I am in a size small. 


Similar looks for less.

I just bought a shearling vest almost identical to this and can't wait to wear it!   I love to toss a vest on over any outfit wheter it be jeans and a tee or a dress.  

I love scarves in the fall because they are an easy way to dress up a boring outfit.    
I especially like this Cashmere Travel Wrap Scarf.  It is on sale and under $100 right now.  I like that you can wear it as a scarf or wrap.  It comes in 4 color options. 

I love this one so much I ordered it.  You can't beat the price it is under $60!  Black dresses are the best because they are versatile.  I love the idea of this paired with booties or knee high boots.  You could also toss a vest on over it for another look. 

I love a long cardigan for tossing on over a tee shirt and jeans or leggings.  I like the fringe detail on these two.  I actually own this first in the short version from last year.  I wore my short one all the time so I am definitely considering ordering the long one. 

Similar look for less money.

These are my new favorite Fall jeans.  If you have not tried McGuire jeans yet they are a must.  The fit is perfection. 

Same look for less.


Everyone needs a good pair of leggings.  I swear by my Spanx leggings.
This particular pair is high waisted and super slimming.  Any new moms these are great for after the baby.  I bought mine while I was pregnant with Frances and wore them almost everyday afterwards.  They help suck it all in.  They run TTS, I have a size small.
I also really like these leggings that I shared recently.   They are cheaper but they don't suck you in quite like the spanx.  I love that they look like pants and are so comfortable!  They run TTS I have a size small.




I love a cross body these days.  Especially one that is big enough to use during the day and at night.
This one is one I have been carrying non-stop.  It is the perfect size and comes in several other color options.

Similar look for less.
You can't wrong with any Rag and Bone booties.  They are my all time favorite.  An investment yes, but worth every penny.  I am wearing the Harrow style in my photos above and they are a favorite.  Size up a 1/2 size as Rag and Bone booties run on the small side.
I also really love these booties with the cut out detail.  They are a cheaper option.

Leopard is always a good idea.   I just came across this purse and love it- best part it is under $80! 
A leopard scarf is an easy way to incorporate a fun animal print into your outfit.  This scarf is so pretty and only $29.
You can shop all my Fall Staple favorites below:





Photos | Athena Crofts



No comments: