Monday, September 26, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend

I am kind of in denial this is the last week in September.  It marks two months until Frances Moon's birthday and 3 months until Christmas- yikes!  

Thursday night I had a dinner out with some girl friends. 
My off shoulder blouse is finally back in stock in all sizes!  I am in size XS.
My earrings are 25% off til midnight tonight with code YESPLEASE!

We tried out Harold's Cabin a new restaurant on Congress Street.  
I wanted to love it because the menu was mainly farm to table vegetables but I honestly didn't.  It was not bad by any means it just didn't blow me away.   My favorite dish we had was probably the shisito peppers.  There was a gorgeous roof top garden you could walk up to with your drinks.  

I got back the pictures from a recent Shop Buru photo shoot I did with Frances and love this 
picture!  The skirt I am wearing is now back in stock too!

Friday we went to dinner at Ellis Fish Camp.  The kids love the outdoor space there and the views are gorgeous.


I wore my favorite tee shirt.  I think I have shared it in the white and green several times on here but never the black!  Currently on sale, 40% off and only $21.

Snapped a few pics before bedtime.
This sweater arrived in the mail this weekend.  I blogged about it last week and had to order it and I am glad I did.  The material is so soft, it is a great fit and under $100.   The gray is currently sold out but is still available in navy.

Saturday we went to the library and then to see Storks movie.  I loved the movie, so cute!  And please download The Lumineers Holding On. They played it at the end of the movie and I am now obsessed.

After the movie we went to a cool aquarium petting exhibit they did at our pool.  The kids loved it. If you watch my instastories you saw I was clearly freaked out by the snake.  Sterling loved it and wanted to touch every animal.

After that we hit up the pool.  When Marysia ran her end of summer clearance sale I could not resist these matching suits. 

My cover-up is a pareo that I love because you can wear it so many different ways.  You can wear it as a sarong or dress or drape around your shoulders.

We made homemade pizza for dinner that was so good.  I swear by the Chef Boyardee Pizza Kit.  My grandfather used to use and we still love it.

Sunday was church in the morning.  Sterling insisted on wearing his flannel shirt and Frances Moon insisted on her Chuck Taylors.  We were running late so I lost both those battles:)

I love this dress because it is so versatile.  I wore it to church with heels then came home and threw on flip flops to run errands for a more casual look.
What I Wore:

Sunday is always when I prep lunches for the week.   This week is an Antipasto Pasta Salad. I will share the recipe if ya'll want it! 

My sweet neighbors Rick and Gary brought me over the most gorgeous flowers and the kids homemade doughnuts from a brunch event they went to.  I am so excited to look at these gorgeous flowers all week.

The kids clearly loved their doughnuts.

Happy Monday! 





6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Yes, please post the recipe :) Love all of your recipes!

Anonymous said...

I introduced my kids to the Chef Boyardee pizza kit because my grandparents used to make it too! I love it!

Kristina said...

Would love for you to share the recipe

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Yes please on the recipe! And I had totally forgotten about Chef Boyardee pizzas. I'm going to have to have one now!

www.hautemommyblog.com

Annie said...

Would love that recipe!

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Love that dress you wore to church! Love the chucks with the dress to church ;)