Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Gift Ideas For Her | Under $60

Today I wanted to share a few gift ideas for the ladies.  Most of these are actually personal favorites that I own and love.  Best part they are all under $60!


Gifts Under $60


This baby is only $19.  I showed it on here before in the solid color but it is now out in 4 stripe options.  I wearing the small.  Also in several solid color options here.  This tee is great alone or layered.

One of my favorite face masks.   Your skin feels amazing after and I love that the fact that it is 100% natural no weird chemicals.  It also smells so good!
These are the softest thing ever!!!  

I have the plaid version, which I think are so fun for Christmas!  I am wearing a size small for reference:) 

Another loungewear favorite.  This is the robe I showed yesterday.  It comes in several color options and I like that it is not too heavy.

I am obsessed with these Chanel lip colors.  They are a hybrid between lipstick and gloss and they really stay on all day.  I have three colors : Rose, Milky Blueberry and Tender Beige.

These earrings make such a great gift for under $40.  They are not heavy at all unlike so many other earrings.  I probably wear this blush color the most often because it goes with so many outfits.



I especially like this maroon shorter version for the holidays.
This candle smells amazing and I love how pretty it looks sitting out.  I lit mine last week and forgot how good it smells, my whole house smelled festive. 
These are the coziest socks ever.  Sterling actually is always stealing mine he loves them so much.  These would also make great stocking stuffers.  

For the price ($29) the quality of this scarf is amazing.   The size is really large and the material is so nice.  I love the colors too perfect for Fall.  



I wear this scarf often.  Here I paired it with the best Moto leggings (under $40).


This is the cutest wine coaster.  Such a great gift paired with a good bottle of wine!
Yes please!  This one I don't actually own but I love it.  It also comes in 2 other glitter colors.
These are my go to work out leggings and they are now out in a full length version! I really like the navy.

This sweater is only $40.  I own the green and my sister bought the tan.  We love the length and fit.
I am wearing the tan color here.

My sister ordered these gummies as a treat for us girls before our trip to NYC.  They were so good.  These are also great stocking stuffers.

I just ordered this for myself.  I love a gorgeous cookbook and this one is just that filled with beautiful recipes for food and cocktails.   This would make a great gift for anyone who loves to entertain.

Fun and festive glasses! 


All these fabulous gifts are from Nordstrom.  Nordstrom always offers free shipping and returns and they price match as well! 
You can shop all my top gift picks here:





Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post! 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What are the OTK boots you're wearing in the sweater pic? Thanks!

Just Jess said...

I love those pjs and might need to grab them for Christmas! I have heard so much about the Zella leggings that I might just need to bite the bullet and purchase them. Jess at Just Jess

Unknown said...

Hey! Fun fact, I went to college with the guys who wrote that cookbook! I'm best friends with their wives because we were in a sorority together! I just saw Eric and Josh last weekend when they were here visiting Richmond. They are the creators of the mason shaker! Incredibly smart and hard working guys. Love your blog! I've been a loyal reader for years!