Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Obsessions

ABSTRACT ART BY SARAH SWANSON
I am so excited I won this beauty by Sarah Swanson over at Eileen's blog this week. If you have not checked out Sarah's Etsy site you must. All her abstract paintings are only $10. Such a steal for beautiful artwork. I love the idea of grouping several of these together on a wall to make a statement. I am going to order a few more now that I own one to hang over my desk. Hard part will be narrowing down which other ones I want!




PHILLIP LIM 3.1 SLEEVELESS TANK DRESS
Man do I love Phillip Lim. This dress is perfection in my book. The perfect color and fit. I need this baby for summer.




YELLOW, AQUA, AND BROWN COLOR COMBO
I would never think to pair these 3 colors together but I am digging it in a major way.



OLD NAVY SWIMWEAR
I was shocked when I saw these bathing suits were from Old Navy. Normally I never have luck at Old Navy but these swim suits are so cute and the prices are even better! A tript to Old Navy may be in my future!




PARTIDA ANEJO TEQUILA
I admit it, I am a true tequila lover. I know most of you are cringing picturing yourself taking a shot of rank cheap tequila and wanting to vomit right now. But trust me, if you buy good tequila you will love it too. This is the best tequila I have ever had, hands down. It is so smooth with no after taste or burn. I tried it first during a trip to NYC a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. Sadly, they don't sell this tasty gem in North or South Carolina. My sister just traveled to PA last week for work and brought down a bottle this weekend that we enjoyed. Reminded me how good the stuff is. Good tequila is made to be served room temperature straight up and sipped slowly. If you ever come across this tequila I highly recommend you buy some, it is amazing.

27 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh how i adore Sarah's paintings. I need to frame mine!

Lili said...

Oooh I have black old navy bathing suit!!

caycee said...

Those bathing suits, and that TEQUILA you are killing me woman!!! I can nit wait to take some shots with you soon Love!!!

Jill said...

years and years ago I had a great swimsuit and it was from old navy, I might need to go back and check out the new suits!!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love the dresses! And congrats on your new painting, beautiful!

megan said...

Those bathing suits are really cute! Almost makes me want to wear a onepiece! And I am with you on the tequila - love it!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Old Navy has the cutest stuff this year!

Balancing Lisa said...

I WANT THAT DRESS! you could seriously be my dress stylist, you always pick the ones I want! (having said that I can not afford half of them! lol) xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

Meg ~ Chasing Pink Fireflies said...

Those bathingsuits are super cute! I've never checked out swimwear at Old Navy but I may have to order a few and give them a try! And my husband and I love some tequila as well - have you tried Hornitos? It's our favorite!

Unknown said...

Well you go Old Navy! But the color of that tank dress is amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the artwork!

Taylor said...

Tequila is my favorite too... wish I could say it was always "the nice stuff" I order :) love the phillip lim dress + the aqua and yellow color combo too.
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Pretty suits!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the dress...love how it's longer in the back! And I am totally digging those abstract pieces!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the dress...love how it's longer in the back! And I am totally digging those abstract pieces!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the dress...love how it's longer in the back! And I am totally digging those abstract pieces!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I wish I'd known about this tequila before our trip to Mexico. I would've got you some!!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Great paintings! Love love love the dress. And I'll admit I do like Tequila. One of my favorite excursions was a tequila tour in Mexico on vacation with the hubs. We brought back several bottles but one of my favorites was a chocolate tequila! Yum!!

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

love the dress! and swimsuits!! i have actually seen them and the material is actually quite nice!

Little Fish said...

Love the swimsuits! How cute is the yellow and white stripe!

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

That grey painting looks so pretty in that kitchen - will definitely have to check her out! Loved your post today!

Charleston Girl said...

I am shocked by all the cute things Old Navy has too! I've bought so many great things for Spring from there already... I'm like, "Old Navy, really??"

Anonymous said...

I love that hot pink dress! Gorgeous!!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I can't even believe that those swimsuits are from Old Navy! I haven't shopped there in years because I never seemed to have any luck with fit (or quality for that matter!)...but this just might have me changing my tune!

Pris said...

Love the Obsessions posts! And, as always, that dress is to die for! You have such great taste!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

so excited that you won that giveaway! I am seriously coveting her artwork. :)

Unknown said...

You're SO sweet! xo S