Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blog Sale

Alright friends with the start of a new season I like to buy a few new pieces for my closet and in order to add some new things I must first clean out!
 Email me at Nataliemason24@yahoo.com if you are interested in anything.  Shipping is $5.

TIBI CUT OUT BLOUSE NWT
I actually bought this while I was pregnant and sadly it just doesn't fit me great, it was final sale or I would return.  It is a great peach color and would look so good with white jeans
Size -4
$70
 SOLD


PAIGE SKINNY JEANS
Size 27
$45
SOLD

TIBI DRESS
SIZE SMALL
This dress has a hook at the chest area so it won't gape open but the string part came unattached, if you are handy you could just sew a loop yourself.  Or take to alterations and have them fix it for like $5.
$125



EXHILARTION MAXI DRESS
SIZE SMALL
$20

DIANE VON FUSTENBERG BLOUSE
SIZE 4
$65

REBECCA TAYLOR BLOUSE
SIZE 4
$65
SOLD


REBECCA TAYLOR FRINGE DRESS
SIZE 2
This is a great pregnancy dress or for after because it is loose. A stunning color in person!
$100
SOLD


TORY BURCH CLUTCH
Strap comes off so can be shoulder bag or clutch
Shipping is $12 for this purse
$150


TIBI SHIFT DRESS 
SIZE 4
$125
SOLD

SAM EDLEMAN PATENT LEATHER HEELS
never worn
SIZE 9
$40




No comments: