Thursday, May 29, 2014

NDM Style: 50 Shades of White

You might remember this Sabine blouse I blogged about last week.   It recently arrived and I just love it.  Lately I have been all about neutrals. I love wearing tans, blush, and white and layering them all together.  I think it creates such a fresh and clean look.

 This tank top is so light and airy and I just adore the lace detail.  Added bonus it is super comfortable!! It runs true to size, maybe on the larger side because it is a loose fit.  It also comes in red and black.




The great thing about white on white is you can wear any accessories.  
These are two of my favorite necklaces because you can layer them so many different ways and they are affordable.  You must check out my friend Meg's Etsy Shop Dolce Ave, she creates such unique necklaces, like the shell one I am wearing.
The tassel necklace is from a Raleigh company called Boho Beads, they make kids necklaces too!



The turquoise from my Gigi New York Purse is the perfect pop of color with the white.  I carry my Gigi New York Uber Clutch all the time.  It is great because you can fit so much inside it.


I swear by the Rag and Bone high waisted white jeans.  Most flattering white jeans ever.  They are worth the money I promise.
The DV Shoes are also a favorite and on major sale (less than $50).


I have to include one with my main man.  He loves getting in my pictures now- I should dress him up too next time!  As you can see he dressed himself:)


Sabine (the line that makes the white tank top)  has quickly become a new favorite line of mine.  It is affordable yet looks expensive.  A few of my other Sabine favorites.



You can shop the whole look below.






10 comments:

Jillian said...

love that lace top! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Kari Anderson said...

Love the outfit, beautiful & classic!

Delta Daisies said...

I need that clutch!

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing a lot of neutrals as well, rarely do I venture out of that. Haha! Love this look, so delicate and feminine.

Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Megan said...

Love the entire outfit & need it all - especially that pink lipstick, what kind are you rocking!?

xo

Erica Cook said...

Looking good! This is reminding me that I need some new white denim. Thanks for sharing. xo

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

My friend just gave me a monogrammed Uber clutch. I'm in major love! GiGi New York is the best!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loooving that top!

Leslie said...

What a beautiful top. I love all the detailing, and the pop of turquoise is so fun!

Jackson said...

Amazing. Your whole outfit was stunning but as i am looking for shoes for myslef i like your foot wears very much. I have also ordered a pair which i bought from Tory Burch shoes sale and waiting for the pair to get it delivered.