Monday, May 26, 2014

Rebecca Taylor Favs on Major Sale

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope everyone is enjoying the day off.  I wanted to pop in and share because two of my favorite Rebecca Taylor dresses just arrived at Last Call and they are an additional 40% off, major steal.  Both run on the large side, I have a 2 in both and even wore both pregnant too. Thru today Last Call is running this sale with the extra 40% off everything.  Shop Here.



The blouse version is also on sale.  I almost bought it last year and wish I had.  It is super cute on.

 

I love this dress and have worn it to several weddings.  

 The blouse version is also on sale.



Plus this Equipment Dress just arrived, may have to order it!  With the extra 40% off it comes to under $100.

xoxo


2 comments:

lvmoon said...

Love the picks you made. What shoes did you wear with the Rebecca Taylor ombre dress?

Jackson said...

Nice outfits. Super awesome mom you are. I will definitely buy a dress like this and even i am glad to imagine my new Kate Spade Satchel bag with these dresses.