Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Obsessions

I am swooning over these heels.  They are the perfect camel color and I love the tassel detail!
I own this dress in the blue stripe color and it is my favorite tee shirt dress.  I love this new olive green color.  It always sells out fast so snag one while they are in stock.  I own a size 1 which is equivalent to a small.  I found one picture of me in it below so y'all can see how it fits.

I came across these shorts while browsing Piperlime and I was blown away.  They are only $58, love the distressed look.  A great short for a fabulous price.  I live in jean shorts over the Summer.


I have had a credit at F21 forever, that place is so hit or miss at my age:)  But I was pleasantly surprised with this top I scored.  The pattern is amazing.  For $22 you should buy this top- oh and preggo friends you could rock this while pregnant because it is looser.  The pattern is even prettier in person.


It is no secret I love embroidered shirts and tunics.  This white one is gorgeous. It would be such a great Summer staple.

I love anything Lucite and these earrings are no exception.  They would go with everything and they were just marked down at Saks!

I just ordered this tank top in white and can't wait to get it!  I am going to wear it with my white jeans for an all white Summer look.  Right now Piperlime is offering 25% off select styles and this top is one of them!  Use code 25LUCKY at checkout.  
It also comes in black and red.


I am loving these DV blush/leopard pumps.  So gorgeous and only $79.  They also come in blush/gold color combo!
|| Love Sadie Maxi Dress ||
I love the colors in this maxi dress.  It looks like it would be so comfy yet still cute.
Plus it is only $84.  I think you could easily dress this up for a wedding or wear with flipflips for a more casual look.


I am obsessed with these simple white vases from Kate Spade.  Best part is they come with a frog which makes arranging flowers so much easier!

I love the simplicity of this gold watch.  Such a great everyday watch.


............................................
At 11am Furbish Studio is doing a pop-up shop with artist Sarah Martinez.  Prices are incredible and pieces go fast during these shops so click over right at 11!  A sneak peak of her artwork.
Click Here to shop.


Also Biscuit Home is having a sale til tomorrow.  Use code Biscuit20 to take 20% off all orders.  Our Master Bedroom bedding is from here as is Frances Moon's crib sheet.  It is hands down the best bedding.  It is so soft and washes really well!  I swear by it.  I am ordering Frances this crib sheet as a back up and I would be all over this crib sheet if it matched her room. 
Shop the whole site HERE.





7 comments:

Jillian said...

oo LOVE that watch! adding it to my wish list. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the striped dress! How do you think the length would be on someone short? Dresses can look frumpy on me if they are too long!

Anonymous said...

Love the artwork! Those first shoes are definitely a favorite of mine- so cute!!

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.com

Jordin- I Love That! said...

I spend entirely too much money at forever 21! But they do have some good stuff every once in awhile. I mean some of my purchases are total fails but if you only spent $20, then it's not too bad. I am trying to be better and go for quality over quantity but that shirt you got is super cute!

Lyna said...

Thanks for the heads up about the Biscuit Home sale!! I've been eyeing the polka dot sheets for a while now :)

Delta Daisies said...

Loooooooove that watch!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Oh my word, those sandals and those hoops!