Monday, April 20, 2015

Scenes From Our Weekend

We had a lovely weekend and I hope y'all did too.

My friend English hosted a trunk show down here this weekend and Frances Moon and I met her for a quick lunch to catch up.  I picked out this necklace from her new collection.  How gorgeous is it?


Friday we met up with my parents for Happy Hour.  They were down here with two other couples for the weekend.

Frances had her first Popsicle and its safe to say it was a hit. Wearing all white was not the best move but thank goodness for bleach.

Saturday morning Sterling was supposed to have a soccer game but because of all the rain it was canceled.  Since we were up anyways we headed to our favorite bagel spot- Bagel Nation for a delicious breakfast. I like the bacon, egg and cheese with a side of jalapeno cheddar cream cheese.


Saturday we worked around the house and then headed to a cookout that night.  I made my new favorite side dish | Asparagus Bundles with Prosciutto.   The recipe is in the new Ina Garten cookbook.

My sister in law had a bubble machine Frances was obsessed with.

Sunday I took the kids to church and rocked my JCrew dress.  Loving it so much I kind of want the navy now.


Had to snap a shot of these two angels after church.  This is one of our favorite doors as we walk to church, such a pretty color.


Don't forget the Saks Friends and Family Sale started yesterday.  You can take 30% off even sale stuff.
Use code FRNFAM for 30% off and code FREESHIP for free shipping.  
I wanted to highlight a few of my favorites that are part of the sale.

I love this blouse. The pattern is so gorgeous in person.

I ordered these sandals during the early preview FF and really love the rose gold.


These two Equipment items are also part of the sale.  I mentioned the dress last week, and I bought the blouse last year and wore it often.

Lots of great stuff.  A few of my other favorites.


Ended the weekend with my loves outside before the storm hit last night!

Believe.




5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

That bagel looks incredible

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

I seriously adore that last quote. Can you just send me all of your blouses. You have such awesome taste and I love them all. See you soon, pretty mama.

Christina said...

omg sterling's loafers!!! squeal!

English said...

I loved meeting you this weekend!! Thank you so much for showing your new necklace! It looks great on you :)

Unknown said...

Adore the white tassel top! Need one!!