Thursday, October 8, 2015

One Dress Under $50 | 3 Ways To Wear It + Gigi New York Friends and Family Event

Today I wanted to share one dress styled 3 different ways. 
 I found this dress in the Nordstrom Juniors department while I was in Charlotte over the weekend. 
Best part is it is only $48.  It is a basic shift dress that you can easily dress up or down.

 The juniors department is a great place to shop for inexpensive items to add to your closet.  While many things are hit or miss in the juniors department and the fit can be questionable you can occasionally luck up on some really good finds (and save money).  I like to mix things from the Juniors department with more expensive items.

I will say I am almost 5'10 and this dress is short on me, but I didn't find it too short to wear.  It is also cute as tunic with leggings if you are concerned about the length.  If you are not as tall as me the length will be different on you.


ONE
 I honestly like this dress alone, paired with a cool necklace.   I love the wine color for Fall but it comes in 6 different colors if you don't like this color.  I almost bought the Navy color, such a great classic color that looks good on everyone.
  Sizing wise in the juniors department I usually recommend going up a size.  I am wearing a size Medium.
My friend English designed this necklace and I just adore it.  Her jewelry is just so beautiful, she hand makes each necklace and it shows. The necklace she designed me with the kids names is one of my favorites


TWO
This vest is one of my favorite purchases this Fall!  I toss it on over everything.  It works perfectly with dresses and blouses.

THREE
I think you could easily toss any cute leather jacket or blazer over this dress for a super cute Fall look. These are the Steve Madden Ballet Flats I mentioned yesterday, I love them!
 
 I also wanted to mention the Gigi New York Friends and Family sale started yesterday.  You can take 25% off your order. Use code WEAREFAMILY
This is a great time to start Christmas shopping early while everything is on sale!
I own that same bright blue cross body in the picture.  It is great for travel because it is not too big to pack in your suitcase.

This All in One Clutch is a favorite of mine.  It is great because you can carry it as a clutch or toss inside your tote.
I also love the Bucket Tote.

The Collette Hobo is a new style they just launched this Fall and I am so in love with it!

The Teddie Tote is a great everyday purse.

The 3 Looks:





5 comments:

English said...

Thank you so much for rocking the Pencil Sea Urchin necklace, Natalie!! I so appreciate the shoutout about my jewelry. Thank you thank you!!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

I love, love the new Colette Hobo! I actually featured it on my blog today too. :)

Klabarksdale said...

I own the dress you featured in today's post and Love it!. It has such a fun, flirty appeal that can pretty much be worn anywhere. I went up a size also, but only for length.

Leslie said...

I love how you styled the dress! That wine color is perfect for fall!

Lauren Pittman said...

I was wondering if this dress would work for me since I'm pregnant?