Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sweater Weather

Sweater Weather is my favorite kind of weather.  Not too cold but just the right amount of chill in the air.  Each season I like to add a few new sweaters to my closet.
I have two new sweaters to share today that are perfect for this crisp air.

I am a sucker fringe and I'll be honest that is what sold me on this sweater.  Plus I loved the colors.  Great neutrals that you could wear with so many different outfits. 
Sizing wise this is pretty true to size, I am in a size XS.


A close up of the detail.  It is so soft and not itchy at all.  I really like the Nic and Zoe line carried at Nordstrom.  It is not crazy expensive and the quality is excellent.  I have a few pieces I bought last year that have held up great.  This cardigan is no exception.  It really reminds me of some more expensive ones I have seen from Vince and Joie but half the price.

The Kendra Scott Rayne necklace is a favorite of mine.  I own two colors and wear them often. 



Shop the Look




This sweater is a little cheaper price point, under $90.  It comes in 4 different color options.  I loved the black/blush combo but I also really liked the purple stripes too.
I am wearing a size XS.


The dress is such a great Basic Fall staple and is only $58.  It comes in 5 different colors but I loved the black.  It runs TTS I am wearing a size small.  I figure once it gets cold I can pair it with tights and a cute blazer + scarf for another look.

The sweater is so soft, it almost feels like cashmere.


Shop the Look


A few other sweaters I am loving from Nordstrom.  They have a killer selection of sweaters right now.  They always offer free shipping and returns which makes online shopping so much easier.  I ordered 2 sizes in one of the sweaters since I was unsure about sizing, so it made it super easy to return.





Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! I love it:)

ireenthayer.com