Monday, October 12, 2015

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday Friends.  Poor Sterling ran a fever all night so I have a sick boy home with me today.
Luckily he got to enjoy our weekend before he got sick.

Thursday I took Frances to the pumpkin patch at her school.  She was so excited to see all the pumpkins.

Since Matt had friends in town, Friday we decided to head to my parents condo and have a sleep over with some of Sterling's friends.  
I had not made a cheese platter in forever so I whipped this up for me, Caycee and Ashley.
This Pinot Grigio is a new favorite. 
On the platter : Raisin crisps, grapes, truffled mustard, Brie, 365 crackers, pepperoni, salami,  prosciutto, peppered goat cheese, and white cheddar.

All the kids before bed.
Me, and Caycee, and Ashley.  We had way too much fun after we put the kids to bed playing on Snapchat and Dubsmash.  The kids snapped this picture hence why I am half cut out:)
We saw the most amazing sunset. It truly was breath taking.  Lately Charleston has had the most gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.  They almost remind me of what the Northern Lights might be like.

Saturday  comfort was key as we had a rainy day again.
I have been living in this tee shirt lately.  I love that it is long enough to wear with leggings.
The leggings are the Spanx leggings I mentioned last week.  They seriously suck you in- they are especially great post baby.  I bought mine right after I had Frances to suck it all in.


 We ended up keeping Ashley's daughter Wheeler for the day and another sleepover.  I took the kids out to lunch and loved that they wanted to share a drink.

After lunch we looked at boats and watched the storm roll in.

Sunday was low key.  
I stayed in my lounge clothes most of the morning.  This is BR fringe sweater and JCrew sweatpants I mentioned in Saturday's post, both are on sale.


I caught these two sneaking in a nap.


We have become quite addicted to Quick Foxes a food delivery service in Charleston (they also have one in Charlotte too).  Lately we have been loving Tasty Thai.  This Tom ga Kai Soup is amazing.  I always get it Thai hot.


Have a great start to your week.






3 comments:

Diane said...

That picture of them sleeping is so sweet! Love that their faces are so close together and that France's Moon is still clinging to her Pez dispenser. Adorable!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Looks like a great weekend! I haven't heard of that food delivery service. Doubt they come out to Johns Island, but I'm going to check! And I am JEALOUS of the wine and soft cheese. :-/

Danielle said...

Looks like a fun weekend, despite the weather. I wanted to share a vegetarian recipe with you that we had recently and really enjoyed. It makes a ton, so you definitely might want to 1/2 it! http://www.annies-eats.com/2015/10/07/vegetarian-tamale-pie/
I think you'd love it!