Friday, October 2, 2015

Weekend Style x 2

Rain Rain go away!  Charleston county schools were cancelled today because of all the rain and flooding here so the kids and I have had a lazy day at home.  Hoping it clears up at some point tomorrow.

I wanted to share two weekend looks with you!

ONE
This sweatshirt is hands down the softest thing ever.  It almost feels like you are wearing pj's but looks cute.  I wear mine with jeans and leggings. I am wearing a size XS.
I am wearing Spanx leggings here and they are hands down my favorite leggings.  They suck you in like no other.



TWO
This blouse is currently 40% off .  Actually everything at Loft is 40% off til tomorrow night at midnight.
Use code FALLYALL.  I am wearing a size small and the great thing is it is machine washable.  I have washed mine twice and comes out looking like new. I am wearing a size small


I am loving some of the Loft new arrivals and they are 40% off right now too.


Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Laura Hudson said...

Hi! What color cardigan would you wear over the Loft Plaid blouse with jeans or navy leggings?

Thank you!