Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Few Must Haves ReStocked + Beauty Favs on Sale

Today I wanted to share a few different things. 

My Topshop Off Shoulder Dress from a few months ago was finally restocked in my orange color and a light blue.  It is only $75 and I love the style and fit.   It reminds me I need to get it back from my sister, she borrowed it for a few events she had awhile ago!  Runs TTS, I am wearing the 6US size.



I have this purse in the neon colors and love it.  The neon version sold out pretty quickly.  It is now available in a new color option for late Summer.  I like that these colors are more subtle, it will go with more outfits.   You can carry this as a clutch or cross body.


I have been having quite the obsession with sunglasses lately.  Lespecs has become a new favorite of mine because they are not crazy expensive and they just fit really well.  A few of these sunglasses were sold out but now back in stock.  The top four pairs are under $80 and the last pair is part of the Anniversary Sale.

Pitusa, the cover-up line I am addicted to just restocked a new style cover-up. I love the V-back and detail down the arms.  These always sell out fast.  I will let you know if they restock my shorter version.  



 I also wanted to share a few Beauty favorites.  Most of these are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so it is a great time to try them out while they are reduced. 


beauty favorites


I have had mine for about a year and 1/2 and I love it.  I use it 1-2 times a week.  It uses spinning disks to slightly suck your skin, which helps exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.  A great time to buy it now and save $55.
I had my make-up done for a photo shoot last week and the make-up artist used these blenders.  They worked really well to seamlessly blend in your concealer and foundation.   They are softer than your fingers so it causes less wrinkling of the skin.  I promptly went home after the shoot and ordered them.  You can wash and reuse them.
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for awhile now and really like it.   I was just introduced to the dry shampoo and it changed my life.  I have tried so many dry shampoos but this is the best one I have tried.  It absorbs all the grease in my hair and it actually makes my roots less noticeable too, and it smells amazing!  This set is such a great deal, it is basically like getting the dry shampoo free.
You all know I love a face mask.  This one has had rave reviews.   I bought mine at Sephora a few months and really like it.   I like mud masks because I feel like they really detox my skin.  The whole Glam glow line is pretty awesome.  This set is almost half price.
Also available in a Gravity Mud Glow Option

I love these for the days that I am lazy and don't feel like making my green juice.  You just drop them into water and they dissolve.  They contain 8 greens  spinach, kale, wheatgrass, aloe vera, blue algae, barley grass, chlorella, and spirulina.
My favorite candles ever!  The Tangerine and Grapefruit Scents are so fresh for the Summer.
I love a bronze eye.  I really only wear neutral eyeshadows so I can't wait to try this set out.  I love that it comes with mascara and eyeliner too.


I love pink lipstick, I ordered this last week and I can't wait to try it.


Every single color in this set is gorgeous. Perfect for year round wear.
The best hair straightener.  It works great to make loose waves too.  you can save $75 off the original price.
These are currently on sale at Target.  I love them for me and the kids.  The kids and I both take the Superfoods Multi-Vitamin (they have a whole kid's selection too), and I also take the Vibrant Skin Vitamins.  They taste good too which always helps when taking vitamins.  Next I want to try the restful sleep and balanced belly.  Anyone else have a favorite in this line? 



I love Jo Malone Perfume.  These small bottles are a great way to try out her scents.  I actually prefer the smaller bottles because I can throw them in my purse.  This set contains 3 of my favorite scents- Peony and Blush, Wood Sage and Sea Salt, and Lime Basil and Mandarin.  The scents are all so different but super fresh and not over powering at all which I like.
This is a product I have not tried yet but really want to.  I have heard amazing things about it.  It is serum that you apply that helps your eyelashes grow and fill in.  It is clinically proven to show results in 30 days.
This is a more compact version of the Clarisonic.   This cleans your face 6 times better than using your hands.  The brush head moves more than 300 times back and forth per second allowing all the impurities like dirt and oil and to be removed from your skin.  I ordered one of these, I think it will be great for travel and nightly use.


I also wanted to share this awesome Beauty Counter deal.
Two of my all time favorites the Enlightening Pads and Body Scrub are part of this deal.  Use code 2FOR1 to get the discount when you check out! 





3 comments:

francyface said...

I love, love, love the Living Proof dry shampoo! The best ever! I had no idea this set was part of the N-sale - off to order more!!

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Love that topshop dress!

Taylor said...

Definitely snag the Neulash during the sale - it really does work!!! I LOVE IT so much and it doesn't irritate my eyes the way that Latisse did :) Love your off the shoulder dress!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com