Saturday, July 23, 2016

Weekend Style | Best Deals


Anthropologie is offering 20% off all full price items this weekend.  I have had a lot of luck there lately.  A few of my recent purchases, all now 20% off and no code needed. 

I wore this out for happy hour this week.  I sized up and went with a medium because I didn't want it too clingy.  

Also available in black online.  I am wearing a small.

I am wearing an XS.  Finally back in stock and ready to ship!

Spend $250 and a free Navy Clutch, valued at $125.  There are so many great deals at Gigi right now too! 
I love this snakeskin clutch and it is now under $100.
This Stella Clutch is another favorite.  It can be worn as a cross body or carried as a clutch.  This blush is the perfect neutral it goes with everything.


Several of you asked about my Trina Turk bathing suit from the Nordstrom sale and as of this morning it has still not been restocked.  I will of course report back if it is.  I was able to find it in online but not on sale and also in different color version.  The style is exactly the same.  I love the bright colors too.  Sizing wise I am in a 6- showing my black and white version so you can see fit.  
Also in a strapless version!


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



No comments: