Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Amazon + Shopbop + Gigi New York Deals of the Day!


I wanted to pop in and let you guys know Amazon Prime week ends today.  There are different deals everyday and today its 30% off fashion!  The discount is applied at checkout, so no code needed.  It ends at midnight so shop while you can:) 

You can shop all the Prime Day Deals here, not all fashion items are part of the deal but the ones that are have a blue box that says prime day deal. 

I love this Rebecca Taylor Off Shoulder Dress, and for today only you can take 30% off.  It does run on the large side so size down a size!

My Mara Hoffman Swimsuit is also part of prime day.  I am wearing a size medium.  Best part it is reversible!  It is solid blue on the other side. 



I love this simple white Rebecca Minkoff Dress.
I have this blouse in the pink version and wear it often.  It is super cute with jeans or jean shorts.


Shopbop is having a surprise Designer Sale where you can take additional 25% off sales items.
Use code DESIGNER25 for the discount.

I just bought these sandals last week while on vacation.  They are now 50% plus additional 25% off, a real steal!  Size up as they run on the small side.


I love this Claire V tote.  It would be great for work or an everyday purse. 
I have these Rebecca Minkoff Sandals in nude and get compliments every time I wear them and they are comfortable too!  They run TTS.
also in gold
I love the blush color, this would make a great gift.
GIGI New York just marked down their Neon Collection for Summer.  They are 40% off now.  I have this Stella Clutch in another color and carry it often.  I love the hot pink, yellow, and blue.






1 comment:

ko said...

Where is the necklace from? Love love it! (In photo with off shoulder dress)