Wednesday, October 26, 2016

14 Fall Shoes | Under $200

There are so many great shoe options for Fall right now.  I rounded up a few favorites and they all are under $200!!

I am slightly obsessed with these metallic Nikes.  Yes Please.
My favorite shoes from NYC also come in black.  You better believe I ordered a pair. 


My over the knee boots are now restocked in all 3 colors.  These fit like a dream and are so comfy and easy to get on and off.


I love lace up flats for fall.  They look so good with skinny jeans.  These come in 5 colors and are under $70!

Every time I see someone wearing these I want a pair.  I love the cut out detail and lower heel.
This gray color is perfection.   These are a good casual option.
Another open toe bootie but with a sexier heel.  These come in several colors and I love the braided detail.

These would be cute with dresses or jeans.


I am kind of on the fence about mules but I am digging these.  They seem so easy to slip on with jeans. 

I have these in the brown color and love them.  They are easy to slip on and comfy too.  I wear mine paired with leggings and jeans.  I love this new lighter color.

Always classic and they go with everything.

The perfect low heeled bootie.
These look just like the Chloe ones but for a fraction of the cost.
My sister has these and they are so cute on!  






2 comments:

Jill said...

i have the cut out booties and the ugg booties and I love both of them, and they are both so comfortable!! I am saving my pennies for the stuart weitzman otk boot

Carrie said...

I just ordered the Ugg Slip on shoes... Do you have fit issues? I am a 7 in almost every shoe and they seem so short. Trying a 7.5 but I read some reviews and there seem to be a lot of people who said they arent super comfortable and sizing is strange. Just getting your thoughts.