Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Loving Lately


I had several requests to share my lip color after my chemical peel.  It is from a new to me line called Jane Iredale that I am loving.   I am wearing the shade "craving" and it is a great everyday neutral shade.   One side is a matte lip color and the other side is a clear gloss you apply over the top.  The color really stays on too. 

I am loving ponchos right now.  I found this one yesterday, I especially liked the colors and fringe detail.

My sister just bought these and after seeing hers I immediately ordered a pair.  They are so comfy.  They come in brown, black, and navy.
I am beyond excited Ina Garten has a new cookbook coming out next week.  Her cookbooks are my all time favorites.  You can't go wrong with any of her recipes.

I have the hardest time with blush most colors just don't look right on me so I end up using a bronzer.  This is the perfect mix of blush and bronzer.  The color is amazing on, it makes your skin just look refreshed and sun kissed.  I will be wearing this year round.
I bought this blouse last week while I was in Charlotte.  I am a sucker for white blouses.  This one has the cutest back.  I am packing her for NYC and I will try and post some pictures then so you can see the fit!  It also comes in black.  They are just great basic blouses that you can easily dress up or down.

I have these earrings in the multi colored option and love them.  They are light weight and look good with so many outfits.  I am loving the two new colors they just released especially the grey!
Nordstrom Rack has been getting in some really great Vince pieces.  My mom had this sweater while I was home visiting and I loved it so much I ordered it.  It is the perfect length with leggings and almost 60% off.

also comes in charcoal.  

I am wearing the Oatmeal color in a size xs.

The juniors section is my new favorite spot to buy scarves.  The quality of the BP Junior's ones really surprised.  They are large and the material is really nice.  This is a new one, I am partial to neutral colors because they go with so much.  This one comes in tan and gray.

I about freaked when I saw Ugg had leopard calf hair slippers and they are on sale!! 
Mara Hoffman Shirtdress also available HERE
I am slightly obsessed with all Mara shirt dresses and I heard a nasty rumor that she is no longer going to be making this style anymore:(  The fit on these is so great.  They are perfect for church, work or play.  I wore this to church Sunday with heels then slipped into flats for brunch.  Super versatile.  I wear a size small in this style.  I love both these colors but I went with the darker colors for fall.








4 comments:

Taylor said...

Cant wait for Ina's new cookbook!!! Worship her :) (too far??)
Your skin seriously looked amazing after that chemical peel!!

It's The Little Things

Unknown said...

I just made an old Ina recipe last night for dinner (mushroom lasagna) and I was drooling over it all night. It's one of the best that I've made in awhile. I'm so excited for her new cookbook. I love that Mara dress on you so much. Those emerald colors are just gorgeous. I might have to snag that up. I'm so glad you found that at zappos. So often I forget about their designer collection!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I'm thinking about trying the chanel neutral shade as well. Which do you prefer?

VanHook House said...

What size are you in the green leggings? Not sure to do S or M? I'm about same size as you. Thanks!!